Litbrix is proud to offer its clients Climate Automation Systems and HVAC products for every area of use like heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and cooling application. These building management systems are optimally matched so you profit not only from minimized installation and operating costs, but from a high level of security against failure as well.
With our advance integrated climate control systems you can define and preset temperature for individual rooms/zones as well as preset room temperature before you arrive to your house. This allows for lower energy consumption as you do not have to run your HVAC system while you are away in order to have comfortable temperature immediately on arrival.
Benefits of climate automation and some useful and practical functions
- Automatically turn down heat when you leave for work in the morning during winter time and air conditioning during summer time to preserve energy and save money.
- Control inside temperature using mobile devices or system control device.
- Using your mobile device set specific temperature before you arrive home, so it has the right climate waiting for you when you reach your residence.
- Receive alerts if your HVAC system malfunctions.
- Divide your house into multi-zones and set different temperature for different rooms in you residence.
- Install and control numerous Radiant Heating Zones in your kitchen, basement or bathrooms, for example.
- Preset your bathroom floors to warm up in the morning before you get to your shower.
While having above-mentioned functions will make your life easier and more comfortable, the real benefit of smart home climate control subsystem is its ability to monitor your energy consumption. Such monitoring system will allow you to not only see final energy consumption graph, but understand how you spent that energy. This, in turn, will give you the opportunity to address specific areas of energy over-consumption, instead of simply shutting all lights out or electrical devices down. It is important to know that while some systems will monitor individual appliances, for example, other can keep an eye on your entire house and all electrical devices. If you need more information on how you can save with smart home energy management systems, please contact Litbrix sales or technical teams and they will be happy to answer all you questions.
Mounted Climate Control Devices
Mobile Climate Control Software